inTouch Broadcast is email marketing for business owners to stay in touch, build connections, give back, run campaigns and measure results for improved communications and valuable feedback on ways to improve your service or product in whatever type of business you run.
While we do this and help people make their mark in the world, we hope that we can help some people make a home in this world. So, we are contributing 10% of our hosted inTouch Broadcast email marketing service fees to Habitat for Humanity Toronto.
We hope you'll choose us to help shape the landscape of your business and of our community.
Maintaining Our Email Reputation
So, what can hurt our Email Reputation?
These factors are typically used by antispam filters to tag offenders.
- The number of complaints, often generated by recipients flagging the e-mail as spam.
- The percentage of mail sent to nonexistent e-mail addresses.
- The frequency with which mail hits spam traps (e-mail accounts set up to monitor spam).
- Unsubscribe performance. How quickly is a recipient unsubscribed or are such requests ignored?
- Sending infrastructure. Spammers tend to have poor sending infrastructure, often stealing resources.
- Volume--how frequently and how much mail is sent.
Good email habits are important and in fact, your sender identity and reputation are becoming more important as well as effective as a way to combat the overwhelming spam challenges. In fact, even though content is very important, it now outweighs content filtering as being more reliable and with better results than having your friend's email end up in the Junk box. In the follow up issues, we'll discuss a variety of topics including how to establish an email reputation, little things we can do to avoid traditional antispam filters and much more.
Sign up for our monthly eNewsletter if you'd like to receive regular ongoing communications and summaries of what's new here at inTouch Broadcast.